I am all for this rally and I wish I could afford to be there; however, it doesn't need me to be successful. What I do believe it needs is God's blessing, and if you are the praying sort, please join me in praying some specific things for the day:
- Pray that God would work in the hearts of the members of Congress and also officials in other branches of government, that they might hear the valid concerns of these parents and do what is right.
- Please pray that God would bring to light the conflicts of interest in vaccine manufacturing and approval processes and how money has corrupted a program that is supposed to be for the public good.
- Pray that God will have mercy on our nation and bring about change, as the vaccine program is one that most people blindly trust in (me included, until 3 months ago!)
- Pray that more families will become aware of problems with vaccines and be able to educate themselves and act in the best interests of their children.
- Pray for the families of vaccine-injured children -- for strength, endurance, hope, and joy, and that their trials would point them to Jesus and the compassion He has.
Oh Lord, Your word says that the king's heart is a stream of water in Your hand; You turn it wherever You will (Proverbs 21:1). Lord, would you please use this rally to bring about change in our nation? Please work in the hearts of our rulers so that they can accomplish good things for our children. Please use this rally to protect children from future harm. Lord, you are sovereign over our land and we ask that you would divert the plans of dishonest men who care more about monetary gain than they do our health. Please give wisdom to parents and reveal the problems with vaccines to more people. In Christ's name, Amen.