Friday, May 2, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes

Next time the newspaper tells you that "anti-vaccine" folks are endangering healthy children and ruining the country, remember that some folks become "anti-vaccine" for very good reasons. They are sitting in their homes all over America, just like you and me, trying to raise their children, just like you and me. They love their children with all their hearts, and sacrifice for them every single day - more than us folks with healthy kids can know. They hold their sweet-smelling children in their laps, wishing they had known there was a way to prevent their injuries. Some of these parents cannot ever hold their children again; vaccine reactions took their children from them.

They are human.

They are real.

They are not going away. And I for one, am standing with them. It is time to make a change. I think our health officials need to be more up front about the true numbers of adverse reactions - they need a better reporting system - and I think parents deserve informed consent to vaccinations, just like any other medical procedure.

The reason I titled this post "Out of the mouths of babes" is the following excerpt containing the words of a little girl who "recovered" from autism with the hard work of her parents using biomedical treatments to clean her body from the toxins in her vaccines. Read this:


Then she asked if she was autistic. I told her that yes, she was, but that she was almost all better now because of all of the hard work that she did with her vitamins and working with her teachers and the space machine (hbot). She loved watching the kids and seeing them get better. By the end, she knew all of their names.

When it was over, she turned to me and said, "Mom, maybe we should write to the President of the United States and tell him not to give anymore shots to kids because it makes them get lost."


I turned to her and took her face in my hands, tears began to fill my eyes. I was, at that moment, so incredibly proud and sad and overwhelmed, encouraged and hopeful.

I told her that what she just said was the smartest and most beautiful thing she has ever said in her whole life. She beamed, we hugged and then she said, "I love you, mom". I will remember that moment for the rest of my life.

And it has given me more resolve to continue the fight. Thank you for this wonderful movie.

See the whole post from Age of Autism here. (Thanks again, A of A!)

P.S. If vaccines are effective, then how can it be true that the unvaccinated are a threat to the vaccinated? If an unvaccinated child gets sick, the vaccinated should be protected, right? When we are vaccinated, it is actually possible for us to spread the germs to others (for an example, click here to see how four cases of polio in the Amish in MN were traced to a vaccine.) Just a thought.

No comments: